Topic: LOOKING FOR ROSS'S DRAGONFLY ON FRIENDS (1/1) - Chasing Forum - ChasingProps.com

TOPIC: LOOKING FOR ROSS'S DRAGONFLY ON FRIENDS

• Page:

#1 1 year 7 months ago LOOKING FOR ROSS'S DRAGONFLY ON FRIENDS

Good morning everyone. I am chasing two items that would be great gifts for "friends" of mine. Item one would be (probably the most requested) the peep hole picture frame and item two would be the dragonfly in Ross' apartment. This is my first time on the web site, so please go easy on me.

Thanks for any help you can offer!!!

Bruce
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#2 1 year 7 months ago LOOKING FOR ROSS'S DRAGONFLY ON FRIENDS

Hi Bruce,

there are a few places you can try for reproduction peepholes frames and I've pasted a link to one below.

www.etsy.com/listing/32730467/friends-sh...ole-frame-as-seen-on?

The dragonfly will be harder to find. From what I've read on other sites it seems to be a piece by Jacques Richard, produced by Pendergrast in the 30s or 40s. They ocasionally turn up on ebay so you could set up an alert there. Otherwise it might be worthwhile enquiring at your local art college or collective to see if you could commission a reproduction.

hope this helps

Gillian

#3 1 year 7 months ago Dragonfly wall sculpture

I am looking for the actual or a copy of teh Wall Hanging Dragonfly art in Ross' Apartment. I understand the artist was Jaquene Richards made in the 30's or 40's. I am opening a Brew Pub called Dragonfly Brewery and this would look Awesome in the Brewery. Worse case I commission someone to recreate or make similiar.

#4 1 year 7 months ago Dragonfly wall sculpture

Hi there!

I would love to see it commissioned too!! So maybe a hunt for an artist that can do this, is in order!

Id love to get the artist in the forums, in the section called "Produding Products/ Replica Corner" where they could post updates on the piece and get feedback. That would be great advertising for them too.

Ok, now Im just thinking where is the best place to start looking for an artist like this. Ill have a look, but if anybody has any ideas Id love to hear them!

Great, cheers for now :)

Katie

P.s Standleylr, What kind of price range where you thinking of commissioning this for, if you dont mind me asking? You can keep it between you and the artist though if you like, once we find one.

#5 1 year 7 months ago LOOKING FOR ROSS'S DRAGONFLY ON FRIENDS

Sorry Gills, I forgot to thank you last week for this awesome find!! Bruce emailed me too and thanked me accidentally, so Im passing on his thanks too!!

That was a great idea about getting it commissioned, and actually there was another poster today who wants it commissioned too (EDIT; I HAVE JUST MERGED THE 2 POSTS INTO THIS ONE)

Im going to write CoolTVProps, who makes the door frame, and see whether they may be interested in getting it commisioned for fans...

Ill let you know how it goes :)

Cheers
Katie

Oh also heres some pictures of the infamous dragonfly were all talking about :P
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by ChasingKatie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gills2
  • Page:
Moderators: Alex, ChasingKatie
Time to create page: 3.887 seconds

Spread the Word!

Find us on Facebook
Follow Us